[OpenMOLE-devs] Hierarchy plugin question, how to factorize javascript libraries used by multiples display plugin

reyman reyman64 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:33:07 CET 2013

Hi,

I have this hierarchy in my plugin simprocess :

Simprocess
 -\core
    -\fr.geocite.simprocess.hook.xylinecharts
 -\gui
    -\fr.geocite.simprocess.hook.xylinecharts
 -\libraries
 -\plugins

In my plugin i have an html file in the well know resources directory.
This html file use a javascript library folder which contain nvd3.js or
d3.js used by my html file to display visualisation.

I don't want to copy paste n times this javavascript library in each folder
resources when i create a new display plugin .. so how can i use the
library folder which already exist in my plugin hierarchy to store this js
library ?

And how can i retrieve an url to load this js library from my html file
stored in each resource folder of each plugin folder ?

Do you have an idea ?

SR