[OpenMOLE-devs] Web front-end for openmole.

Mark Hammons markehammons at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 12:13:13 CET 2013

Romain, play is unusable with maven. Is it fine if the webserver is in a
seperate project or do you want it built alongside openmole?

There is a framework called scalatra that is useable with maven. I´ll look
into it and get the same demo running with it, so you can decide easier. So
far I am partial to play.

--
Mark Edgar Hammons II - OU Student | Contributor to
OpenMOLE<http://www.openmole.org/>

Cell - 1 (405) 928 8206
Email - markehammons at gmail.com