[OpenMOLE-devs] Web front-end for openmole.

Romain romain.reuillon at iscpif.fr
Fri Jan 11 17:49:31 CET 2013

I think it is premature optimisation. I will be more state to store and
manage on the server side, making it less robust. As the workflow XML
are not that big and an execution is very long compared to the time to
upload a workflow. From my point of view, this optimisation doesn't
worth the complexity it implies.