[OpenMOLE-devs] Web front-end for openmole.

Mark Hammons markehammons at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:43:26 CET 2013

I was thinking that the mole submission form could have a way to save
commonly used workflow batches as a kind of template, so the scientist can
just input the new data he wants processed by the workflow each time. In
the Bioemergence case the well known WFs could be added once and then used
many times by Biomergence scientists.

Email - markehammons at gmail.com